In this week's episode, we discover the five evidence-based approaches teams can playfully experiment with as they head back to the office to improve their resilience and wellbeing.
Connect with Nic Marks:
- [02:47] - Nic explains how we can differentiate happiness and wellbeing in our workplaces
- [03:58] - Nic outlines the business case for investing in employee wellbeing.
- [06:45] - Nic outlines the five evidence-based ways we can improve the wellbeing and resilience of teams at work.
- [08:35] - Nic provides an example of how we can make hybrid working arrangements fairer for teams.
- [10:52] - Nic shares how leaders can help their teams strike the right balance of learning and challenge without burning people out.
- [12:29] - Nic explains why encouraging teams to playfully experiment as they work can boost psychological safety, creativity, and innovation.
- [15:17] - Nic shares how we can optimize meaning and purpose in our teams without creating passion fatigue for workers.
- [17:25] - Nic shares some suggestions on how teams can set healthy boundaries as they work together.
- [24:04] - Nic shares insights from the new World Happiness reports on the impact that COVID has had on worker wellbeing.
- [27:33] - Nic enters the lightning round...
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Please leave an honest review for the Making Positive Psychology Work Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. And don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!
You can also listen to all the episodes of Making Positive Psychology Work streamed directly to your smartphone or iPad through stitcher. No need for downloading or syncing.
Until next time, take care! Thank you, Nic!